Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 4: Giving Back


We’ve made it to week 4!!!  I was so inspired and pumped to hear about all the successes that everyone had in week 3.  It seemed to be a much more successful week than week 2.  Let’s keep that momentum going in “Week 4:  Giving Back."


         
 I decided to start this challenge to try and do my part to give back and help others.  So many people have been helping and encouraging me.  I wanted to do the same for others.  So this week we are going to focus on giving back to ourselves and those around us.



This week’s hashtags will be: #sgjunebody  #givingback.  Keep up all the hard work, and don’t give up!  You all are amazing and deserve to have it all.  Rock out in week 4, and remember that we are all here for one another. 



Physical

Mental

Emotional

Giving back to you!  

So many of you saw that you were capable of more than you ever thought last week.  So this week I want you to prove that to yourself.  

Give yourself a fitness goal that you feel you aren’t ready for, and then see if you can make it happen.  

For example:  I want to do a 30 minute run and finally be able to do my first pull-up.  This week I’m on it like a fat kid on key lime pie!  

I  may fail, but success only comes after we have experienced failure. 
Daily High 5!  

Staying positive can be hard.  Some days it feels like everyone and everything is working against you.  

To help keep myself motivated, I pump myself up each morning with some positive affirmations.  

Come up with some for yourself, and use them to remind yourself how awesome you are and to never give up on yourself!

Write these affirmations down and place them where you can easily see them and be reminded!
Random Acts of Kindness!  

Giving back to us feels great, but sharing that feeling with others is equally rewarding.
  
Come up with something nice that you can do for someone else.  People are watching you transform and they are now looking to you for inspiration.  

Find a way to give back to someone else this week.





No comments:

Post a Comment